We at Panasonic Batteries, stimulate enthusiastic people to grow in their career. We are an important division of the Japanese electronic manufacturing company Panasonic and play a leading role in the field of technological innovation. In our offices in Zellik, we are responsible for marketing, sales and distribution of consumer batteries for the whole of Europe. We are looking for more enthusiastic and talented (m/f) colleagues.
If you are interested in working for PECE, you can contact HR.firstname.lastname@example.org or per mail to:
Panasonic Energy Europe NV
COMMERCIAL STRATEGY MANAGER
COMMERCIAL STRATEGY MANAGER
BENELUX – FRANCE – UK/IRELAND
Fascinating European position within FMCG
- You will work in close collaboration with your assigned countries for the development & steering of the commercial strategies.
- You will analyze data in-depth (shopper, customer, channel) and translate this into strong concept sell presentations.
- You will actively support the local sales teams in customer meeting preparation, which you also will occasionally assist.
- You will organize periodic meetings with your assigned countries in order to follow up on business KPI’s (Sales, Budget, Promotions, P&L, …) and ensure business objectives are met.
- You will plan frequent field visits in your assigned countries in order to build your market knowledge and cement your working relationship with your assigned countries.
- You will coordinate Business Review meetings between European management and your assigned countries.
- You role is crucial in organizing top down and bottom up communication flows by adding value, by focusing on growing existing business and in setting clear priorities to acquire new customers.
- You integrate & consult functional experts in brand & category management, in-store marketing & planning and supply chain in order to develop supporting tools and winning sales concepts.
- You will be involved in European projects related to Profit Management, Budget Management, …
- You are located in the European Sales & Marketing department in Brussels.
- You will travel regularly in Europe.
- You have 3-5 years of successful experience in (key) account (must!) and trade marketing (asset), by preference in an FMCG and international environment.
- You are a conceptual worker with strong analytical skills. You combine a strategic, a tactical and an operational mindset.
- You are a pro-active, assertive and independent professional with excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness to coordinate international customer projects with the internal interfaces.
- You are a hands-on team player who is able to arouse enthusiasm with your colleagues.
- Languages: French, English. Knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- Opportunity to work in different European markets.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-channel environment (Food, DIY, OOH, E-business, …)
- A unique chance to join and help create a commercial strategy within a prestigious multinational
- A challenging European position with responsibility in a young and dynamic environment with positive atmosphere, open communication and where sense of initiative is highly promoted.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in your fields of expertise, with a competitive salary and fringe benefits including company car.