Frequently Asked Questions

Following Q&A will teach you everything you wanted to know about batteries and how to optimize the usage.
A hot battery could have several causes: from wrong storage to short circuiting. Some warmth is okay but keep an eye out for unusual heat.
No. Condensation could cause damage to your batteries. Avoid putting batteries under extreme temperatures at all times.
You’re always allowed to board the plane with your hearing aid batteries in the device. For regulations on bringing spare hearing aid batteries, please consider contacting your airline.
This is a vibration noise which occurs when electric current flows through a transformer or a winding wire inside a component part. However, the charger may still be used without any concern as there is no need to worry from a safety point of view.
Lithium batteries can give off a strong energy surge after a long period of low discharge, making them ideal for fire alarms.
There can be several reasons why the appliance doesn't work. The battery can be wrongly inserted in the battery compartment, there can be a bad connection between the battery and the compartment connection terminal or it is possible the appliance does not work properly.
There are some best cases to keep stored batteries in best shape: store them in their original packaging, never mix up different batteries and store them at room temperature or in a cool environment.
Batteries will become unfit to use after they’ve been in the water. Usually however, a battery won’t leak inside the washing machine thanks to the safety valve - so chances of your textile being affected are minimal.
A battery is a chemical product which produces electricity by chemical reactions at its inside. These reactions and its inside materials do deteriorate over time. If you start using it within that period, the battery will operate normally and maintain the specified performance.
In case of skin contact there is a chance of chemical burns. Use clear tepid water for at least 15 minutes on exposed skin. Consult a physician in case of irritation, injury or pain. In case of contact with the eye, do not rub the eyes, but flush with clear tepid water for at least 30 minutes and consult a medical professional immediately.

Pages