Frequently Asked Questions

Following Q&A will teach you everything you wanted to know about batteries and how to optimize the usage.
No. However commonplace they may be, they’re still made up of chemicals that can potentially harm the environment (and the user) if they’re handled incorrectly.
You can, but they’ll perform best in medium- to high-drain devices.
In general, appliances are designed to match the characteristics of dry batteries and to work within the voltage range of 1.5V to 0.9V. Thanks to this characteristic, Ni-MH rechargeable batteries can be used in appliances which require alkaline batteries, even with lower initial voltage. 
There can be several reasons why the appliance doesn't work. The battery can be wrongly inserted in the battery compartment, there can be a bad connection between the battery and the compartment connection terminal or it is possible the appliance does not work properly.
Empty batteries should always be recycled. You can bring your batteries to a recycling point near you, free of charge.
Always remove the tab a few minutes prior to installing it into your hearing aid. This allows the battery chemicals to activate.
Battery lifespan greatly depends on the device and on the conditions.
In general it’s best to never let your batteries deplete completely. Try to recharge them before the energy level drops below 30%.
While leakage is rare, it may still occur if the battery is used incorrectly. Leakage is usually caused by leaving the battery in an unused device or short-circuiting.
Please store your batteries in dry conditions, and avoid high temperatures and direct sunlight.

Pages