Do you fancy a trip for two to Las Vegas, to discover the city and enjoy a Cirque du Soleil show? The Panasonic Energy Europe promotion campaign in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil continues this autumn with a second interactive online competition. From beginning of September until end of December 2018, participants can take their chance to win a trip for two by inviting spectators to join the audience of their own Cirque du Soleil show. Eyes on the prize? Find out below how to participate!
Power your show
Participating is - again - simple! Just follow these steps:
- Visit cirquedusoleil.panasonic-batteries.com.
- Fill out the form with your details or register via Facebook.
- Let the show begin! Complete your audience by inviting your friends and family via Facebook or per e-mail.
- Build up points by inviting more spectators to your show. The more spectators, the more points you collect. You can trade these points to unlock acts of the Cirque du Soleil artists which you can share with your audience.
- The competitor with the most spectators in his audience will win the competition and enjoy a trip for two to Las Vegas.
You can find the general conditions of this competition here.
So, what can you win? The winner of the contest will gain access to an experience money can't buy! First of all, as a winner, you will attend the Cirque du Soleil show of your choice. At the chosen show, you will get access to a special experience. Unforgettable moments guaranteed, that's for sure!
A powerful alliance
Just like during the first competition, you may come across a wide range of themed publicity materials when looking for Panasonic batteries. In stores in more than 30 European countries, consumers are called upon to bring the magic alive via displays, window stickers, banners and more.
Cirque du Soleil: big ambitions
While Cirque du Soleil will always continue to create shows centered on Circus arts, they are looking at ways to expand their offering into new forms of entertainment, reaching new audiences and expanding their own creative and production capabilities. What once began as a small, albeit ambitious, dream of the Quebec troupe, keeps on growing. The dream now? Becoming the world leader in live entertainment for audiences of all ages.